The website was updated today.
The updated included several fixes and enhancements.
We also started development on Self 2.0 and included some new Self scripting syntax.
The update included:
- Pin option when importing chat logs and AIML
- Index static option when importing AIML to load static responses as responses instead of as a state machine (improves performance/memory).
- Simpler Self syntax, Quotient has been renamed Answer, Equation has been renamed Function, and you can use Redirect in place of SRAI.
- New recursive return and return with operator in Self.
- Initial support for BEDMAS operation ordering and exponents in the Calculator script.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Please let us know if you noticed any issues.